Government to Government
- Accounting the income received fromthe sale of Ranaviru Flags and crediting same to the Ranaviru Seva Authority.
- Organizing the Provincial Ranaviru Ceremony to commemorate the war heroes in line with the National Ranaviru Day.
Chief Secretary's Office
- Maintaining the cleanliness and safety of the Provincial Council complex.
- All matters relating to letters received to the Chief Secretary, pertaining to development activities of all Provincial Ministries and Departments.
- Activities relating to maintenance the Provincial Council Complex and the Restaurant Bill payments.
- Preparation the budget speech & control report and preparation & provide of census reports.
- Matters relating to parliamentary questions and provincial council Questions
- Responds to the audit queries and follow up.
- Matters relating to requests of Council Secretariat and responds to the committee reports.
- Responds to the letters receiving from Finance Commission
- Coordinating Activities relating to Meetings,Seminars,Discussions & Celebrations.
- Accepting Circulars to the province issued by the Central government.
- Responds to the quarries receiving from Parliamentary Committee, Public Petitions Committee, Ombudsman, Human Rights Commission Affairs & related to issues raised by the Commission to Investigate Allegations of Bribery or Corruption
- Arranging secretary’s meetings.
- Maintenance of vehicles coming under the Deputy Chief Secretary
- Activities relating to acquisition of lands
- Functions relating to the Ranaviru Festival and related activities relating to the sale of Ranaviru Flags
Office of the Council Secretariat
Office of the Deputy Chief Secretary (Personnel & Training)
- Provide various trainings yo create qualitative government service
- Balance the provincial cadre which helps decision making process
- Make placements of employees who are appointed (except education and health sector)
- Preparing Citizen Charter that helps the process
Maintaining information on the details of personnel attached to the Sabaragamuwa Provincial Council