Government to Employee
- Matters pertaining to approvals for special allowances.
- Granting approvals for Schemes of Recruitment.
- Extension of services on contract basis.
- Matters pertaining to approvals for overseas leave.
- Matters pertaining to Employees Provident Fund.
- Matters pertaining to approvals in respect of the implementation of line Ministry circulars.
- Matters pertaining to the preparation and payment of salaries of the staff.
- Matters pertaining to appointments, promotions, transfers, granting of salary increments, retirement of Ministry Secretaries & Deputy Chief Secretaries.
- Matters pertaining to the appeals submitted by the Public Officers.
Chief Secretary's Office
- test 1
- test 2
Office of the Deputy Chief Secretary (Personnel & Training)
- Provide training and workshops that are directly related to the designation.
- Publishing and approving Foreign scholarships and related affairs
- Managing Cadre information System that helps to balance the cadre of province
- Issuing Office Identity Cards for every officers of Provincial Council
- Giving educational leaves and course fees to participate external training programs