Government to Citizen
- Taking necessary action in respect of the public petitions received by the Hon. Governor.
- Taking appropriate action in respect of the appeals received to by Hon. Governor.
- Actions pertaining to the Right to Information Act.
- Provision of donations for Public Welfare activities.
Office of the Chief Secretary
- Respond to requests Under Information Act of no 12 of 2016.
- JICA, Asian Bank, World Bank Funded Projects, Inter Village Programs, Programs, District Committees coordinating activities
- Matters relating to public complaints.
- Activities relating to public petitions received through Presidential Secretariat the Prime Minister’s Office and other institutes
- Matters pertaining to prepare the language plan and implement the Language policy relevant to the Chief Secretariat
- Presidential scholarship coordinating activities.
- Dengue prevention and control of garbage in the Provincial Council Complex.
Office of the Deputy Chief Secretary (Personnel & Training)
- Recruitment of Primary Staff. (KKS, Drivers, etc)
- Providing Approving 6 months vocational training for NVQ Level 3 and 4 students
- Publishing learning materials and books in the E library