Government to Government
- Accounting the income received fromthe sale of Ranaviru Flags and crediting same to the Ranaviru Seva Authority.
- Organizing the Provincial Ranaviru Ceremony to commemorate the war heroes in line with the National Ranaviru Day.
Chief Secretary's Office
Office of the Council Secretariat
Office of the Deputy Chief Secretary (Personnel & Training)
- Provide various trainings yo create qualitative government service
- Balance the provincial cadre which helps decision making process
- Make placements of employees who are appointed (except education and health sector)
- Preparing Citizen Charter that helps the process
Maintaining information on the details of personnel attached to the Sabaragamuwa Provincial Council