Government to Citizen
Ministry of Land, Provincial Irrigation, Agriculture, Animal Production, Animal Health and Fisheries
- Rehabitation and development of Provincial Irrigation
- Agri Roads Development
- Conducting training programs for Ornamental Fish Farmers
- Release Fingerlings For Tanks (Udawalawa , Samanalawewa , Chandrikawewa Etc.)
- Providing equipment for Ornamental Fish Farmers(50% contribution).
- Providing equipment for Farmers
Office of the Chief Secretary
- Respond to requests Under Information Act of no 12 of 2016.
- JICA, Asian Bank, World Bank Funded Projects, Inter Village Programs, Programs, District Committees coordinating activities
- Matters relating to public complaints.
- Activities relating to public petitions received through Presidential Secretariat the Prime Minister’s Office and other institutes
- Matters pertaining to prepare the language plan and implement the Language policy relevant to the Chief Secretariat
- Presidential scholarship coordinating activities.
- Dengue prevention and control of garbage in the Provincial Council Complex.
Office of the Deputy Chief Secretary (Personnel & Training)
- Recruitment of Primary Staff. (KKS, Drivers, etc)
- Providing Approving 6 months vocational training for NVQ Level 3 and 4 students
- Publishing learning materials and books in the E library
Department of Internal Audit
- Assessing the adequacy of the existing accounting systems and procedures to generate reliable accounting data.
- Carry out special investigations whenever necessary.
Department of Provincial Revenue
- Reimbursement of stamp duty paid by mistake or an over paid stamp duty.
- Obtaining the opinion of the assessor regarding value of an immovable property.
- Inspection of the property regarding stamps duty procedure.
- Settlement of appeals.
- Settlement of Objections.
- Endorsing deeds.
- Notice that requests have been received relevant to the Right to Information act
- Supplying relevant information.
- Appeals made relevant to the information act.
- Taking necessary action in respect of the public petitions received by the Hon. Governor.
- Taking appropriate action in respect of the appeals received to by Hon. Governor.
- Actions pertaining to the Right to Information Act.
- Provision of donations for Public Welfare activities.
Office of the Deputy Chief Secretary (Financial Management)
- Issuing revenue licenses
- Issuing vehicle revenue licenses under the online system.
- Issuing unused advertisements.